[Zope-CMF] MMMShop ?

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:12:38 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "marci" <nu@goa.hu>
To: <zope-cmf@zope.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 2:12 PM
Subject: [Zope-CMF] MMMShop ?

> Hi Zopers,
>

> I've just ran a search with google on MMMShop, and couldn't figure out
> why it doesn't start up on
> my debian woody with the latest zope 2.5 and CMF 1.2 releases without
> any error message?
>
> Do you anything about it?
> Is the development active?
> Mailing list?
>
> Thanx,
>

>   marci

Hi Marci,

I have developed MMMShop and yes - the development is active :-)
We have been focusing on new releases of our products, but I have started to
optimize the MMMShop for Zope-2.5 and CMF 1.2.
I don't know why the shop doesn't run on your debian machine. I haven't
tested the release on Zope-2.5 and CMF 1.2.
Don't you get any tracebacks ?

If you can wait a few days, a new release of the shop will come out - tested
at a Zope-2.5 and CMF1.2

Greetings,
Gitte Wange