[Zope-CMF] Need help with zpt standard_header solution

Steve Arnold sarnold@arnolds.dhs.org
27 Apr 2002 20:00:38 -0700

On Sat, 2002-03-23 at 11:37, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Steve Arnold  <sarnold@arnolds.dhs.org> wrote:
> > I'll take a look at the above product, but from my (naive) point of
> > view, it seems like I shouldn't have to go that route.  Isn't there some
> > relatively simple replacement for the <dtml-var standard_html_header>
> > thing?  I actually did look at some of the zpt files to see if I could
> > spot something obvious, but I didn't get very far.  I could use some
> > pointers here...
>
> If you really want to go that route, take a look at
> http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/996477083
>
> Florent

I'm having trouble applying the above cookbook recipe to solve my
calendar skin problem, since I barely even grok basic dtml so far, so I
was wondering if Florent (or Tres, or anybody really) would like to help
me?  I'm willing to put in some effort, but I can't do it on my own
(even if I put in countless hours I don't have).

First off, I can't figure out which skin files I need to apply the
recipe to in order to achieve the desired effect.  The recipe files are
obviously examples, but I'm not sure how to get started with CMF.  If
someone could help me figure out how to map the example files over to
CMF skin files, I could probably take it from there.

Any takers?

Thanks in advance, Steve