[Zope-CMF] Squishdot inside CMF

Ausum Studio ausum_studio@hotmail.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:36:46 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C23D91.5D69C400

I'm doing some previous research on using a Squishdot site within a CMF =
portal, and I've found that the access to some SD's methods are granted =
only for the manager role, making it totally unusuable for other =
members.

Is there a workaorund to make Squishdot work as it was installed on a =
plain Zope folder? . I'll use Squishdot and not just the CMF because =
this is probably going to be a heavy trafficked weblog and the blog =
features of the CMF haven't been tested yet under these conditions, =
AFAIK. On the other hand I need the portal_tools of the CMF and I'd like =
to share its portal membership machinery with Squishdot.

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C23D91.5D69C400

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm doing some previous research on =
using a=20
Squishdot site within a CMF portal, and I've found that the access to =
some SD's=20
methods are granted only for the manager role, making it totally =
unusuable for=20
other members.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is there a workaorund to make Squishdot =
work as it=20
was installed on a plain Zope folder? . I'll use Squishdot and not just =
the CMF=20
because this is probably going to be a heavy trafficked weblog and the =
blog=20
features of the CMF haven't been tested yet under these conditions, =
AFAIK. On=20
the other hand&nbsp;I need the portal_tools of the CMF and I'd like to =
share=20
its&nbsp;portal membership machinery with =
Squishdot.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C23D91.5D69C400--