[Zope-CMF] CVS broken

Robert Rottermann robert@redcor.ch
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:32:01 +0200

Hi Dieter,
> I fear this was my fault...
>
>   I did not know about "PRODUCTS_PATH" and told Chris Withers that
>   all products are either located via "INSTANCE_HOME" or
>   "SOFTWARE_HOME".
>
>   He made some changes to allow for easy migration between
>   Unix and Windows.

I tested the new utils.py/DirectoryView.py Linux also. It does not work
either.
New Site I can create, but not rename old ones or import one from Windows.
It does not use PRODUCT_PATH but INSTANCE_HOME.

The Zope instalation uses Tres sitelayout / zopectl facility I was told to
use to create a NZO (new Zope Org)-redesign sandbox.
Apparently this is what Zope coorporation is using also.

Robert