[Zope-CMF] Feature request: Calendar Tool - portal_type also into the eventlist

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 14:05:29 +0300

Hi,

I'm in a situation that I am using portal calendar - and would like to
show a couple of different types in the calendar - but also do
filtering for certaing types if user wants. Meaning that there would
be a calendar view on some page, where you would see only the Events
and on some page only the news. And on some page you would see everything.

At the moment I don't know how it would be done easily. But here is an
idea how I would like to do it. Ehen catalog_getevents returns all the
days in the month, there is also the event and eventlist available. I
would like to have in the eventlist also portal_type available.

Then I could with PythonScript and ZPT show only those days that have
the types I want. Any idea? Could someone else benefit from this or am
I all alone in this ? ,-)

-huima