[Zope-CMF] Plone calendar "getDays" method???

Phil Glaser StillSmallVoice@DirectvInternet.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:02:59 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to customize the Calendar box defined in
portal_skins/plone_templates/ui_slots/calendar_slot

The day name headings are created by iterating over the list returned from
here/portal_calendar/getDays:

          <metal:block tal:repeat="weekday weekdays" tal:omit-tag="">
          </metal:block>

I would like to modify the output of getDays, but but could not find a
method called "getDays" anywhere in the plone instance or in the filesystem
under Products/CMFPlone. I must be missing something -- where should I be
looking?

Thanks!

Philip Glaser
Principal and Software Architect