[Zope-CMF] CMF(Plone) + My reporting system: where to start?

alienoid alienoid <alienoid@is.lg.ua>
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:18:38 +0300

Hello zope-cmf users,

I work at ISP. We have our statistics about clients' traffic and spent
time in Internet in database(not all information will be in db,
client's personal info will be probably in zodb). We want to have a reporting system
integrated into CMF(we are planning to use Plone).
For example 1-st form lists all clients, when we click on client we
can view statistics associated with that client. I can implement this
in Zope using ZPT and Python scripts, but how can I make forms in CMF
and where to start to make my specific reporting system work inside
CMF(Plone). Should I write product or this can be implemented via some
content types or python scripts?
Any help is very, very appreciated.

--
Best regards,