[Zope-CMF] How to link pages in a Plone site

george donnelly george@zettai.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:52:52 -0500

I'm not sure exactly what it is is you mean. Your pages (lets calll them
Documents) should be on the Plone site and then you can link to them
manually, or you can set them in one place, for example a folder called
"FPLinks" and then loop through that folder with dtml-in to get all the
documents there.

The skin you can edit and change around by going into the portal_skins tool.

hth

regards,
george donnelly
http://zettai.net/
zettai: zope hosting and dynamic websites