[Zope-CMF] authentication problems upgrade to 1.3

george donnelly george@zettai.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:18:06 -0500

also, taking a look at REQUEST, the _ac and _ac_name cookies come thru on
HTTP_COOKIE. So Zope is getting the cookies, but somewhere along the line
CMf is not recognizing them.

This is a site I'm upgrading from CMF 1.2. I've been pretty meticulous about
upgrading changed files in portal_skins and following the upgrade
instructions that came with v 1.3. Also i have a brand new 1.3 CMF site
running on the same server that is not experiencing this problem.

running zope 251

tia for any help.

regards,
george donnelly
http://zettai.net/
zettai: zope hosting and dynamic websites