[Zope-CMF] Default Catalog Metadata

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:37:57 -0600

On 8/12/02 7:17 PM, "Carl Rendell" <cer@sol43.com> wrote:

> Been having some strange behavior with the CMF 1.3, and a couple of
> things came down to changes in the default metadata set in the
> catalog.
>
> I understand why meta_type is no longer a default (should be using
> portal_type), but why had 'id' been omitted as well?

Are you using Zope 2.6a1?  I believe that the default Catalog setup in Zope
2.6 has no indexes or metadata pre-made.  'id' and 'meta_type' as catalog
indexes and/or metadata are most likely artifacts from the old default
Catalog behavior that the CMF just expected to be there (which is a
reasonable assumption - it's been that way for a couple of years).

--
Jeffrey P Shell
www.cuemedia.com