[Zope-CMF] Workflows - moving content on a transition

John Morton jwm@plain.co.nz
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:49:21 +1200

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:23, alan runyan wrote:
> I would like to suggest keeping the cookbook recipes on zopelabs.com.

I like having examples and howto documentation nice and close to the product,
in case I don't have a handy net connections (which is the case for me at
home, right now). The cookbook I'm building is intended to cover some of the
more frequently asked workflow tricks; there's no reason not to include those
and anything else anyone comes up with on zopelabs.com as well, and link
straight to the right section from the help docs.

John