[Zope-CMF] Again Plone + zpt + python scripts: need help

alienoid alienoid <alienoid@is.lg.ua>
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:35:52 +0300

Hello Chris,

CW> alienoid wrote:
>> What am I missing? What should I do to call my script? (I use standard
>> TAL expressions that works in plain Zope)

CW> I think you're confusing content with code.

CW> You should search for 'skin' on cmf.zope.org

CW> cheers,

CW> Chris

Thanks Chris. I'm newbie to CMF and Plone, and just can't grasp how
and where can I create ZPT pages and python scripts so that they will
work inside Plone and won't break the skin? Can you give me an
example?
Thank you for your patience.

--
Best regards,