[Zope-CMF] Passing Multiple Variables Using RESPONSE.redirect

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:31:15 -0400

You could do the following:

<dtml-let redirect_string="'login_form?came_from=/bugzilla/editBug&id=%s' %
bug_id">
<dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(redirect_string)">

It's a little messy, and I would personally handle it in a Python script,
but it works nonetheless.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Mike Doanh Tran
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 10:23 AM
To: zope-cmf@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-CMF] Passing Multiple Variables Using RESPONSE.redirect

Hi All,

Can some one please show me how to pass multiple variables using
RESPONSE.redirect?  What I want to do is to force users to login before they
can make any changes to a bug.  So I check to see if the user is
authenticated, if not then I will redirect them to the login page with the
came_from variable == to the user's requested page.  That way after they are
login they can be redirected to their previous request with correct
variables
passed.

dtml-call
expr="RESPONSE.redirect('login_form?came_from=/bugzilla/editBug?id='+bug_id)
">

-bug_id is an integer.

I got the following Zope error:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: cannot add type "int" to string

Does anyone have any ideas on how i can make this work?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Mike