[Zope-CMF] Re: recipe to move content in transition (alan runyan)

Ronald L Roeber rroeber1@unl.edu
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:01:32 -0500

--=_alternative 0058610086256C15_=

>From: "alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com>
>To: "Kevin Carlson" <khcarlso@bellsouth.net>, "John Morton"
<jwm@plain.co.nz>,
>   <zope-cmf@zope.org>
>Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:13:00 -0500
>Subject: [Zope-CMF] recipe to move content in transition
>
>http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1029298314

This is really great, thanks so much! However once the item is
published/moved and CMF trys to return me to the view of the published
object, it can't find it.

Site Error
Cannot locate object at:
http://localhost:8080/portal/originalfolder/moved_news_item

Is there a way for me to have the script tell DCWorkflow/CMF that the
object has moved and to display the published item from it's new location?
Thanks again.

Ron Roeber
University of Nebraska
--=_alternative 0058610086256C15_=

&gt;Reply-To: &quot;alan runyan&quot; &lt;runyaga@runyaga.com&gt;<br>
&gt;From: &quot;alan runyan&quot; &lt;runyaga@runyaga.com&gt;<br>
&gt;To: &quot;Kevin Carlson&quot; &lt;khcarlso@bellsouth.net&gt;, &quot;John Morton&quot; &lt;jwm@plain.co.nz&gt;,<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &lt;zope-cmf@zope.org&gt;<br>
&gt;Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:13:00 -0500<br>
&gt;Subject: [Zope-CMF] recipe to move content in transition<br>
&gt;</tt></font>
</tt></font>
--=_alternative 0058610086256C15_=--