[Zope-CMF] Howto use CMFStaging?

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
15 Aug 2002 09:56:14 +0800

Has anyone worked out CMFStaging and CMFWorkspaces.

I have it installed, I have ZopeVersionControl installed,
all looks fine from the ZMI, and I have been grubbing around in the
the code.

But I really can't for the life of me work out what these two
packages are supposed to be doing for me.

Any hints ?

Tim