[Zope-CMF] CMF caching policy manager

Geoff Davis geoff@geoffdavis.net
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:49:35 -0400

Hi all--

The CMF Caching Policy Manager looks potentially quite cool, but I'm a
little unclear on the best way to use it.  It looks like one somehow needs
to invoke something like

response.setHeaders(self.getattr('name_of_caching_policy_manager').getHTTPCa
chingHeaders(bunch of params here))

in a page template.  That's kind of ugly, but if placed in a common header
or macro somewhere, doesn't seem too bad.

Has anybody actually used the Caching Policy Manager?  Any pointers on good
practices?  Can anyone enlighten me as to all the params required to set up
the TALES expressions?  (content, view_method, keywords, time)

Thanks!

Geoff Davis
http://www.geoffdavis.net