[Zope-CMF] Can't install CMFCollector - problem during workflow import

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
18 Aug 2002 12:32:27 -0400

On Sat, 2002-08-17 at 23:44, Jeffrey Franks wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Zope 2.5.1
> CMF 1.3-beta1
> CMFCollector 0.9b
>
> Maybe someone can help me with this....
> I followed install instructions for CMFCollector
> up to point of importing collector_issue_workflow.zexp
> in the workflow tool that produced a trace back as follows:
>

>      The object broken does not support this operation
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File /usr/local/portal/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 150, in publish_module
>   File /usr/local/portal/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 114, in publish
>   File /usr/local/portal/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 159, in zpublisher_exception_hook
>     (Object: portal_workflow)
>   File /usr/local/portal/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 98, in publish
>   File /usr/local/portal/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 88, in mapply
>     (Object: manage_importObject)
>   File /usr/local/portal/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 39, in call_object
>     (Object: manage_importObject)
>   File /usr/local/portal/zope/lib/python/OFS/ObjectManager.py, line 526, in manage_importObject
>     (Object: portal_workflow)
>   File /usr/local/portal/zope/lib/python/OFS/ObjectManager.py, line 544, in _importObjectFromFile
>     (Object: portal_workflow)
>   File /usr/local/portal/zope/lib/python/OFS/CopySupport.py, line 373, in _verifyObjectPaste
>     (Object: portal_workflow)
> Copy Error: (see above)

> Also, the server produced this error message:
>
> 2002-08-18T03:08:33 ERROR(200) Catalog uncatalogObject unsuccessfully attempted
> to uncatalog an object with a uid of /Portal/bugs/stub.

> Any ideas?

You don't say that you have DCWorkflow installed;  the collector's
workflow definition (the thing in the ".zexp" file) is a DCWorkflow.
The product is available from CVS, or from Shane's homepage:

  http://cmf.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/DCWorkflow/