Re[2]: [Zope-CMF] plone/cmf news item + russian language

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:04:11 +0200

alienoid writes:
 > DM> Ruslan Spivak writes:
 > DM>  > When I create News Item within cmf1.3 with text body in russian - it's
 > DM>  > OK! I can see it normally, but in plone 1.0.a2 after the same
 > DM>  > operation text body is seen as ??????????
 > DM>  > What may be wrong?
 > DM> Apparently, the site lacks a
 >
 > DM>             "setHeader('Content-Type','text/html; charset=<the correct charset>')"
 >

 > Where should I put this string?
"setHeader" is a method of the RESPONSE object.

The "string" is a method call. You must place it somewhere where it is
executed.

I think, Plone works with Page Templates.
Then, there is probably a "main_template" that defines the general
structure. Add a

	   <tal:dummy define="dummy python:request.RESPONSE.setHeader(...)" />

somewhere in it but outside of slots.

Dieter