[Zope-CMF] Re: non-cross-platform folder error

Alan W. Presley awpresley@hbu.edu
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:32:10 -0500

additional info:

Tested the non-cross-platform / space problem more extensively. Found that
it also does not work on Linux/netscape 4.79, but does work on Konqueror
3.0 and Mozilla 0.9 on same system. Thanks to Lance.

Found that the non-cross-platform / space problem mentioned below is
indeed a lack of "%20" in the URL as supplied by either Zope or CMF (not
sure about which or how to eliminate either)

Manually replacing the space in the URL with "%20" will allow the page to
display.  Therefore we do indeed need to look further into a script or
other method for replacing the space in the value of the ID of a Folder
(portal folder).  I still recommend using "_" to replace spaces.  Although
I'm not sure what we will need to search for if "%20" is not actually
being used in the ID imput field...

More testing tomorrow.