[Zope-CMF] CMFCTRAddOns? What are addtn'l predicates for?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:26:03 -0300

On Sexta 23 Agosto 2002 13:02, Tres Seaver wrote:
| That's cool;  what I was really asking for was a CC of any
| "announcement" messages from there to this list, so that people could be
| made aware that there was stuff to go there for.

I didnt made an announcement because i consider it a little 'hazardous'.

Anyway, is good to know that people are not afraid of checking out
pre-alpha-mostly-dangerous-radioative code out of CVS and testing it out. :)

I hope we can include some of te features there into next CMF release. What do
you think about importing it into a branch on CMF repository?

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Real Users are afraid they'll break the machine -- but they're never
afraid to break your face.