[Zope-CMF] substates in CMFWorkflow

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:19:46 +0200

Robert Rottermann writes:
 > I need a workflow where a document must be approved by three people. If any
 > of them rejects, the transition is not possible, and the state should change
 > to rejected.
 > Could anybody provide me with such an example.
You can look at workflow variables:

  They can keep the state (how many reviewers still have to agree).
  You have two transistions: "accept" and "reject" and one
  automatic transistion "finalAccept". "accept" updates the workflow
  variable but stays in the state. "finalAccept" moves into a new
  workflow state as soon as the final acceptance condition is met.

Dieter