[Zope-CMF] addActionProvider

Thomas Olsen tol@tanghus.dk
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:17:15 +0200

On Tuesday August 27 2002 16:17, Tres Seaver wrote:
> We *really* want self.action_proviers to be a tuple, not a list, to
> avoid issues with mutable attributes shared between the class and the
> instance. Some tools created before 1.3 did have lists;  here is how I
> would accomodate these tools:

I have made a follow up to the tracker with a patch including your change=
s and=20
a small change to manage_aproviders.
Unforetunately I am not able to attach files on collector.zope.org so the=
=20
formatting is a bit screwed up :-(

> BTW, I think Gitte Wang reported the same problem to the collector:

Ah - I see that :-) Hope we're not duplicating eachothers work ...

> Tres.

--=20
Regards,
=09Thomas Olsen