[Zope-CMF] can not move object using own workflow

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:42:57 +0100

Robert Rottermann wrote:
>>>Are their containers controlled by a non-standard workflow?
>>
> no
>
>>>What are the permissions that are controlled by your custom workflow(s)?
>>
> the same as the ones with the  "standard" workflow which are
>               (p_access, 0, (r_manager, r_owner)),
>               (p_view, 0, (r_manager, r_owner)),
>               (p_modify, 0, (r_manager, r_owner)),

strange. I think you need to look at which roles have the content creation
permission in the location where you are trying to paste...

cheers,

Chris

PS: Your workflow is a DCWorkflow, right?