[Zope-CMF] Zope security and Python...

Braun Brelin bbrelin@yahoo.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 06:32:05 -0700 (PDT)

Well, what I'm *really* trying to do
is access the methods of the CVSFile product
programmatically from my script.

According to the __init__.py script in the
CVSFile directory, it does a context.registerClass()
call to register CVSFile.CVSFile, which I then assume
makes it available to python scripts written within
Zope, yes?  I'm still getting security access errors
trying to use it.

Braun Brelin
bbrelin@yahoo.com