[Zope-CMF] Newbie alert: How to make content visible only to Members and not anonymous?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:22:06 -0700

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 04:59:52PM +0200, Stefano Ciccarelli wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using CMF 1.3/Plone 1.04a and I would like to have content which is visible only by authenticated users (Members) and not by anonymous ones.

I've just been through all this... see the comment I made to
the CMF FAQ section on security and anonymous users.
It's on cmf.zope.org in the docs section.

--

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"