[Zope-CMF] Custom type with 'cooked' attribute

Anton Hughes Anton.Hughes@utas.edu.au
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:27:20 +1100

Hi All,

I have written a custom type (filesystem product) based on document with a
custom attribute 'boxtext'. I want people to be able to fill it with HTML
and have it correctly rendered within a Page Template, as per Document.text
. But of course it keeps getting HTML encoded. So my question is, how do I
do this.

I'm sure that this must be fairly easy to do, but I just can't understand
how to do it.

Thanks for your help,

Anton Hughes

Data Administrator
Childhood Determinants of Adult Health Project
Menzies Centre for Population Health Research
GPO Box 252-23, Hobart Tasmania 7001

Email: anton.hughes@utas.edu.au
Web:  http://www.menzies.utas.edu.au/cohort/CDAH.htm
Phone: +61 (0) 3 6226 7761