[Zope-CMF] New product and meta_type and portal_catalog

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 08:40:56 +0100

> Such contradictions should not happen....

Yes you're right, I aplogize for this.

>  > ....
> I rechecked what I said in my earlier mail and found out that
> I have been wrong.
>
> "PortalFolder" (and I expect, "SkinnedFolder", too) inherits
> "manage_afterAdd" and "manage_beforeDelete" from
"CMFCore.CMFCatalogAware".
> This is good.
>
> "PortalFolder" redefines the cataloguing methods "indexObject",
"reindexObject"
> and "unindexObject" to do nothing.
>
> Thus, it should be sufficient, when you define these methods
> in your product to be again the one of "CMFCatalogAware".

I saw this, but I didn't try it. I'll do it.

Thank a lot

> Dieter

Cordialement
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com