[Zope-CMF] Questions about Plone

Juan Pablo Romero jpablo@kan.ajusco.upn.mx
10 Dec 2002 16:57:49 -0600

Hello.

I have a couple of questions:

I'd like the left and right boxes (slots) to have fixed width. Right
now, I've modified the stylesheet to have this line:=20

	div.box {
		width: 120px;
		overflow: hidden;
	}

But what I really want is that each line would wrap if needed. =BFHow can
I accomplish this?

Anhother one;

I've noticed that if I place some file, say (image.jpg) in
portal_skins/custom, then this file can be called with the url:

   ${portal_url}/image.jpg

Now, I have a set of images (for a menu) that I'd like to put within
folders inside portal_skins/custom, say

	portal_skins/custom/menu/black/button1.jpg

	portal_skins/custom/menu/blue/button1.jpg

The problem is, plone doesn't recognize a path like=20

	${portal_url}/menu/blue/button1.jpg

I could use the complete url to the image, but I wonder if there's
another way.

Thanks in advance.

--=20
Juan Pablo Romero <jpablo@kan.ajusco.upn.mx>