[Zope-CMF] strange problem with change_password

Nicolas Romero Nicolas.Romero@adp3i.fr
16 Dec 2002 10:01:52 +0100

Thank you for your response.

Jens> the first thing i would do is try it with an updated version of the
Jens> LDAPUserFolder. what you have is really old.

Yes, I know that, but I made some changes to the LDAPUserFolder I use,
and I don't have the time now to port them to a newer version
(although I might not have any other choice if I don't find a solution)...

Jens> secondly, if you use basic auth and the user changes their password
Jens> while logged in there really is no way around seeing the password box.

I don't understand this. Do you mean that the password change has to
be only done in Anonymous ? How to achieve that (how can I change my
pwd if i'm not logged in) ?

Jens> jens

--
Nicolas Romero, adp3i   <http://www.adp3i.fr>