[Zope-CMF] change skin on folder traversal does not work properly

Michael Laubacher laubacher@dplanet.ch
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:28:37 +0100

Hi all,
I'm using the method described at
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1016693454
to change the skin when I change into another folder.
The first time I go into a folder which should use a new skin it doesen't
work. Then when I do a "reload" om my browser it takes the correct skin.
When I said "it doesen't work" I mean that it does change the skin, but not
the one I specified (instead it takes the default plone skin).

Well, I played around with Skin flexibility/Allow arbitrary skins... and
Skin Cookie persistence/Make skin cookie persist... but the behaviour didn't
change (and I also don't know what they exactly are for).
I guess it has something to do with cookies? Has anybody an idea where to
dig?
Michael

PS: Sorry for double posting, but I think it's a CMF/ZPT thing which many
plone users/develepors have dealt with,