[Zope-CMF] Help Files in Nuxeo CPS

Fritz Ivy Lopez fritzivy@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 05:58:28 -0800 (PST)

--0-1026392405-1040133508=:52140

Hello,

I am using Nuxeo: CPS with Zope-2.5.1 in Windows NT4. Everything seems to be fine but when I enter one of the workgroups and click on the Help link in the actions box, it tells me that help files are not installed.  Can anyone please help me install the said files?  How?

Thank you very much.

Yours,

Fritz