[Zope-CMF] Question about portal_actions (plone)

Michael Laubacher laubacher@dplanet.ch
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:09:39 +0100

Hello Vladimir,
Hi all,
Thank's for pointing out this issue! I had the same problem.
It seems that selectedTabs.py is not thought for keeping a main tab selected
if there's a sub/sub/ navigation

An Example:

/company1/jobs                  is defined as portal_tab (=top navigation)
/company1/jobs/document         is a Navigation on the left
/company1/jobs/folder           is a Navigation on the left
/company1/jobs/folder/document  is a Navigation on the left

Now by clicking /company1/jobs/document everything is fine but by clicking
on /company1/jobs/folder or /company1/jobs/folder/document the portal_tab is
no more selected.
If I change selectedTabs.py to tabs['portal']=contentpath[-2] then the
portal_tab gets selected by clicking on /company1/jobs/folder but no more by
clicking on /company1/jobs...
Have you or someone else an idea how to make this working?
Thank's!
Michael