[Zope-CMF] Re: Re: Re: Easier maintenance than through management iface?

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:57:09 +0100

--EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD

also sprach Paul Winkler <pw_lists@slinkp.com> [2002.12.20.1634 +0100]:
> If you have that checked, then the member should
> be able to go into the "Preferences" tab, select a skin
> from the drop-down list, hit "change", and see the newly
> selected skin.  At least, I think that's what's supposed
> to happen.  It doesn't work for me on the CMF I have at
> the moment (CVS from a couple weeks after 1.3 was released).
> I can select a skin, but nothing happens.

Yes, same here... Whatever, I don't want that functionality anyway...

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
"memory is like an orgasm.
 it's a lot better
 if you don't have to fake it."
                          -- seymour cray commenting on virtual memory
=20
"but virtual memory still gets the job done."
                                                                 -- gr

--EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD

--EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD--