[Zope-CMF] Disabling registration form

Martin F Krafft krafft@ifi.unizh.ch
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:15:32 +0100

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

I know I can unshow the 'join' link through the portal_registration
tool, but the login form still provides a link to the registration
form. How can I disable registration alltogether?

--=20
Martin F. Krafft                   Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student                      Department of Information Technology
Email: krafft@ifi.unizh.ch         University of Zurich
Tel: +41.(0)1.63-54323             Winterthurerstrasse 190
http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/~krafft/   CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM--