[Zope-CMF] Virtual Host Monster and login

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 23:33:59 +0100

Magnus Heino writes:
 > I'm having problems with CMF/Cookie Crumbler (I guess?) and Virtual Host
 > Monster.
 > Everything works just fine, except for logins... the password is accepted,
 > but im redirected to the login page again. How can I solve this?
I expect an "Unauthorized" exception in the page redirected to from
the login page...

Such exceptions are very difficult to analyse, since you just get
another login page without any hint why.

I analyse such problems by instrumenting "ZPublisher.Publish.publish".
Search the mailing list archives for details.

Dieter