[Zope-CMF] Search Problems

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:55:37 -0500

Hello,

I'm using a mostly default CMF 1.2 on Zope 2.5.0 and am having a =
problem
with the search tool.

It tends to return "private" content in the list of search results!

Of course if I click on the link in the search results, I get prompted =
log in, but I'd much rather they didn't show up at all, the they used =
to in
1.1 ...

I suppose I could set the "review_state" parameter, whcih apparently =
the
public search form doesn't do, but that still wouldn't prevent someone =
from
editing the URL or something and seeing what private content exist ... =
think ? :)

How do I fix this ?

Thank you,

Jean-Fran=E7ois Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support
GeoAccess Division
Canadian Center for Remote Sensing
Natural Resources Canada
http://atlas.gc.ca