[Zope-CMF] private docs shown to other members, pending shown

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 15:16:12 -0500

I have a site which has a similar permissions structure... I do it by making
the site public, but then assigning local roles inside folders for people to
see, seems to work.  Otherwise, someone's gotta fix that bug!