[Zope-CMF] Topic Criteria

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 11:30:55 -0500

Keller Nicolas wrote:

> I want to have a Topic Criteria like
>
> String: Subject
> Value: News AND Intranet
>
> (How can I use multiple words for Value? Can I use expressions like AND,

> OR or something similar?)

Keyword indexes do allow specifying the operator, but the criterion

doesn't allow specifying it.  I can see how do do it, but we are in
feature freeze for the final 1.2 release; in order not to lose track
of the idea, please submit this as a feature request to the tracker:

   http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker

 > My second problem with Topics is that Subtopics-"Acquire criteria from
 > parent" doesn't seem to work for me - is this a problem of CMF 1.2beta1?

I can't reproduce this problem -- can you file a tracker issue
with more details (Zope version, specific criteria for parent and
child, etc.)?