[Zope-CMF] Upgrading to 1.2b1

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 08:29:00 -0500

alan runyan wrote:

> I'm going from 1.1 to 1.2b1.  The error message is really weird (see
> the ZMI.  just not from within the CMF interface (invokeFactory).  My
> ZClasses arent broken.  My portal_types are registered.  Everything seems to
> work, but users cant add the custom content objects.

Methods used to construct content instances need to return

the new instance;  the "stock" factory methods don't do this.

The interface for the method used to require returning the

redirection URL;  I changed it to return the object back in
August, but failed to note it as an issue.

I will add a note to the ISSUES.txt file for the final 1.2
release.