[Zope-CMF] Portal can't be viewed by everybody...

josef_meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:54:15 -0000

Everybody can access my start site but when few of them (a minority I
would say) enter into the portal, then they get the normal error
message that the browser shows whenever an url can't be reached. This
start site is in the same server where the zope instalation and my
CMF site is and it just has the links to the portal.

Somebody told me that it could be because the company where those
users are accessing my site has a Firewall and it blocks my site. The
same person told me that it could be solved if I installed Apache and
get rid of the zope server.

I just would like to know if it's true. If not, I would like to know
if there are other facts that could cause it.

My specifications are the following:
* SuSE Linux 7.2 (i386) - Kernel 2.4.4-4GB (0)
* Zope 2.3.3
* CMF 1.1

Thanks in advanced,
Josef.