[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow question ...

Andrew Sawyers andrew@zope.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:09:39 -0500

Lynn,
Actually what is returned is an sci object (StateChangeInfo object) see
Expression.py for more information.
I believe you access it as:
<dtml-var sci/transition/method>
Hope this ponts you in the right direction.
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Lynn Walton
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 1:44 PM
To: CMF Mailing List
Subject: [Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow question ...

I'd like to have an email generated when someone submits a certain type
of content object for review. I'm using an instance of DCWorkflow's
classic workflow but am adding a script for the submit transition. The
script  is a dtml method that just uses dtml-sendmail. My question is
what information about the submitted object is available to me to access
inside that dtml method, and how do I go about accessessing it?

I tried   <dtml-var transaction/getId >   but got a key error.

Thanks,
Lynn