[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow question ...

Andrew Sawyers andrew@zope.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:54:06 -0500

Lynn,
What I've done in the past was to use scripts in the fashion you want, but I
used a Python Scripts, not dtml.
Have it accept 1 argument, named sci; and then you're able to obtain what
you want by something like
sci.transition.getId()
Sorry, I didn't recall originally how I'd done this....
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Walton [mailto:waltonl@franklin.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 2:44 PM
To: Andrew Sawyers; CMF Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow question ...

Thanks for the quick reply.  I did take a look at Expression.py ... but
still had no luck with
<dtml-var sci/transition/getId >  or anything else I could think of trying
...  Just <dtml-var sci>  gave a key error too.
And I'm not understanding the deep zen of the DCWorkflow internals enough to
figure out what else I should be trying?

Lynn