[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFImageDoc broken in CMF 1.2?

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:33:46 -0500

> From: Tres Seaver <tseaver@zope.com>
>
> BTW, in case folks didn't know this, CMFDefault.Document can embed
> images even when their format is STX, using STX's "image link"
> syntax::
>
> "Manager and Designer scenario":img:1:manageranddesigner.png

Last I checked, though, STX renders that as a relative link, which means if
you're not in the right place when viewing the doc the image will be
broken...  I think it should look at where the image is relative to the doc,
and give back an absolute link, no?

I would be interested in CMFImageDoc if I can 'suck the contents' out of it
for use somewhere else (e.g. bringing up the 'latest news' article on the
homepage) with a Body() or whatever...  that would necessitate properly
rendered image links.