[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFImageDoc broken in CMF 1.2?

Ulrich Eck ueck@net-labs.de
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:40:18 +0100

I downloaded CMFImageDoc.gz a few days ago. (found it on cmf.zope.org)
I didn't realize that newer versions are avaliable.

but take care, jon reported an error in my patch which was correct.

i only put the stuff, that is new in CMFDefault/Document.edit
into the _edit method of ImageDoc. You'll probably need to review
the changes more closely, there are issues with WebDAV-locking
if edit is a WorkflowMethod.

what I have done what just a fix, that i was able to test it.

I have not yet used CMFImageDoc on a production-site.

cu
Ulrich Eck

--On Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2002 17:20 +0000 Harry Wilkinson

Ulrich Eck
net-labs Systemhaus GmbH
Ebersberger Str. 46
85570 Markt Schwaben