[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow ... getting the id of an action :-(

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
12 Jan 2002 15:24:24 +0100

Hello,

I ahve just updated my DCWorkflow installation to 0.4.1 ...
Before I could get the id of an action when looping over the workflow
actions availiable to an object .. this isn't working anymore.

How do I get this id ?

My code looks like this:
<dtml-let actions="portal_actions.listFilteredActionsFor(obj)"
          wf_action="actions['workflow']">
 <dtml-in wf_actions mapping>
  <dtml-var id>
 </dtml-in>
</dtml-let>

The id just prints out the id of the object .. not the workflow action
id ..

How do I get hold of this id ?

TIA,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org
ICQ: 26680028

Quote of the day:
The 'Manager' role in Zope is like a hot knife through butter.

    - Rob Page, Phone conversation, Tuesday, May 29, 2001