[Zope-CMF] CMF1.2beta2: Changes in actions disappear after Zope server restart

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:25:11 -0500

Grégoire Weber wrote:

> Most of the cmf-tools do not remember changes in
> their actions settings over Zope server restarts.
> It seems the changed values were not stored in the
> ZODB.
>
> I realized the problem while translating the name
> attributes to german. I don't know about problems
> with the other attributes.
>
> All tools except the following ones are affected:
>
>   - portal_types
>
>   - portal_workflow
>
> Greg
>
> P.S.: I filed this into the Collector (http://collector.zope.org/Zope/143)

Greg,

Thanks for reporting this problem.  The Subject: line
of your e-mail says "CMF1.2beta2";  I don't think the
"through-the-web action configuration" feature landed on
the 1.2 branch;  could you be working from a CVS head
checkout?  (Later, having checked this out).  Hmm, I
think I see what the bug is on the head.

Also, bugs and features related to the CMF should be reported
(for now) at:

   http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker

We will be moving to a CMFCollector on the new site as soon
as I finish the migration script.

Tres.