[Zope-CMF] new metadata element for CMF content, followup

Antwan Reijnen twanus@xs4all.nl
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:28:12 +0100

Hello all,

Sorry, I should have examined the zope-cmf archives more closely. I digged a little further in the subject, and noticed that the metadata tool only offers the metadata-management, and does not deliver the metadata properties themselves. I read about some solutions, from customizing dublincore.py to subclassing and extending the default content types.

But I wonder: what would be 'best practice'? I want to the default content to have a new standard metadata set which extends the Dublin Core set. I also want to manage this metadata whith the metadata tool. Can anyone tell me in plain English (or Dutch) what the final conclusion of the discussions on this subject was?

Thanks! Greetings, Antwan Reijnen.