[Zope-CMF] Post login catalog related traceback.

John Morton jwm@plain.co.nz
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:50:08 +1300

I'm running into a traceback that occurs as soon as I log into a freshly set
up CMF site. It doesn't occur when I'm browsing anonymously.

  (Screens of useless debugging html deleted)

  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py, line 229, in __call__
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py, line 262, in interpret
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py, line 594, in do_useMacro
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py, line 262, in interpret
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/TAL/TALInterpreter.py, line 473, in do_setLocal_tal
  File /var/lib/zope/Products/PageTemplates/TALES.py, line 295, in evaluate
  File /var/lib/zope/Products/PageTemplates/ZRPythonExpr.py, line 121, in __call__
    (Info: atool.listFilteredActionsFor( here ))
  File Python expression "atool.listFilteredActionsFor( here )", line 2, in f
    (Object: guarded_getattr)
  File /var/lib/zope/Products/CMFCore/ActionsTool.py, line 186, in listFilteredActionsFor
    (Object: portal_actions)
  File /var/lib/zope/Products/CMFCore/WorkflowTool.py, line 403, in listActions
    (Object: portal_workflow)
  File /var/lib/zope/Products/CMFDefault/DefaultWorkflow.py, line 143, in listGlobalActions
    (Object: default_workflow)
  File /var/lib/zope/Products/CMFCore/CatalogTool.py, line 201, in searchResults
    (Object: portal_catalog)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/ZCatalog.py, line 653, in searchResults
    (Object: portal_catalog)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/Catalog.py, line 650, in searchResults
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/Catalog.py, line 538, in _indexedSearch
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PluginIndexes/common/UnIndex.py, line 402, in _apply_index
    (Object: effective)
TALESError: Sorry, an error occurred

I'm running Zope 2.4.2, CMF from the CVS head (it was CMF-1.2b2; the upgrade
made no difference), with CMFWiki, Collector, Calendar and Decor installed.
The site is running the ZTP_Basic skin by default. The only portal objects
created are two guest accounts and a CMFWiki. There were more, but I've droped
the ones I could spare and reindexed the catalog to see if that helped (it
didn't :-)

I'm now pretty much stuck. Any idea where I should start looking to solve the
problem?

John