[Zope-CMF] Post login catalog related traceback.

John Morton jwm@plain.co.nz
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:45:56 +1300

On Wednesday 16 January 2002 02:02, Tres Seaver wrote:

>  > I'm running Zope 2.4.2, CMF from the CVS head (it was CMF-1.2b2; the
>  > upgrade made no difference), with CMFWiki, Collector, Calendar and Decor
>  > installed.  The site is running the ZTP_Basic skin by default. The only
>  > portal objects  created are two guest accounts and a CMFWiki. There were
>  > more, but I've droped the ones I could spare and reindexed the catalog
>  > to see if that helped (it  didn't :-)
>  >
>  > I'm now pretty much stuck. Any idea where I should start looking to
>  > solve the  problem?
>
> John,
>
> Although your message seems to imply otherwise, is it possible that the
> catalog for this site was created under Zope 2.3.x?  As a check, please
> look at its "Indexes" tab:  does the 'effective' index show a correct
> "Index type" (should be "FieldIndex"), "# objcts", and "Last Modified" for
> the 'effective' index? If it says "(pre-2.4 index)", then delete and re-add
> it (along with any others); then, reindex the catalog.

The indexes appear kosher. I created a fresh test CMF Site object and tried
that out with the same result, so I droped the zpt stuff from the basic skin.
It still breaks, but DTML leaves me with more pieces:

 (cruft deleted...)

  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/Catalog.py, line 650, in searchResults
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/Catalog.py, line 538, in _indexedSearch
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PluginIndexes/common/UnIndex.py, line 402, in _apply_index
    (Object: expires)
AttributeError: find

I think I'll upgrade to 2.4.3 and see if that makes it all better...

Thanks,
John