[Zope-CMF] Problem with discussions and PortalContentFolder

Pieter Claerhout pieter.claerhout@pandora.be
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:52:23 +0100

Hello,

I have a small problem with PortalContentFolder and discussions. I have set
up a a PortalContentFolder type in my CMF installation that only allows you
to add images. I attached some special actions to that folder so that it
looks and reacts like a photo album.

All works fine, except for one thing. I allowed discussions on images, but
everytime I reply on an image that is in a PortalContentFolder, the comment
gets added to the folder instead of to the image. My guess is that this is
caused by the fact that the PortalContentFolder is actually an object, and
not a real folder. If I try the same thing on an image that is in a normal
folder, all works fine.

Is this a known thing? If so, is there a way to get around it?

Kind regards,

Pieter